Tuesday, December 21, 2010

And We're Off


Well, howdy. Here we are, on my style blog. I'm Lindsay (clearly), and I read style blogs like a style blog maniac. So I decided to start my own style blog. Does using the phrase "style blog" 5 times in one minute make me an official style blogger right away?

No?

Damn.


My boyfriend takes my pictures for me because my camera is too tiny and weak to stand up on its own. 
I generally make ridiculous faces in pictures, so this posing thing does not come naturally to me.
Hence, I will be sharing many an awkward picture with you. 



Welcome. Hang out with me, and look at pictures of what I wear. I promise it'll be fun.

AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Shirt, Jeans: Ann Taylor  Scarf: NYC street vendor  Shoes: Target  Belt: thrifted


Love,
Lindsay

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your awkward outtakes of the day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics