Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stripes in the Snow



Hello, again. I've manged to post twice. So far, so good. 
This is my favorite holiday shirt. I wear it more often than I'd like to admit to you.




I had to wake up disgustingly early for work this morning, and just the thought of it plagued my dreams all night. I had some disturbing dreams about Jim Halpert that you're probably better off not hearing about.




I'm headed home to my family tomorrow, so there will probably be a short hiatus in posts (not like you'll miss them, seeing how you've survived this long without me to begin with). 

The happiest of holidays to you! Hug the ones you love, and soak it all up!


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Shirt, Cardigan, Pants: Ann Taylor (It's tough working in retail.)  Shoes: Target  Belt: thrifted


Love,
Lindsay

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics