Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Best of Intentions


I fully intended to wear heels today. And to exude all the sass that comes with wearing heels. But somewhere between the time I went to bed last night and the time I woke up this morning, I twisted my ankle. Maybe I was running a dream marathon. In heels.


So before I even left the house, I was in flats. But still exuding sass.


I'm trying to muster up the courage to do the 30 for 30.  I can do it, right? 
Man up, Lindsay. They're just clothes. 

I'd better go sign up before I chicken out.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Self-timer operator error:
White Shirt: from a friend  Red Sweater: Target  Necklace: F21  Jeans: Ann Taylor  Belt: thrifted  Heels: thrifted  Flats: Target

Happy Wednesday!

Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

Kelly said...

hey I can see your Minnesota Playlist picture now!! :)

Kristen said...

I love your Awkward Outtake of the Day (that has totally happened to all of us, btw).

You look great! And I'd say you wore those flats with sass. :)

Jo said...

You can do the 30 for 30!! It's a fun and interesting challenge.

And you look cute with both the heels and flats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics