Friday, January 7, 2011

Blending into the Background

Today is the kind of day where you don't set an alarm, sleep in and eat breakfast in bed, then throw on the comfiest thing you own (+ a plush blanket) and read on the couch. All day.
And my outfit shows it. My comfiest thing happens to be Zach's sweater. I have no shame.

Zach, however, has a life and friends, so we snapped these pretty quickly before he jumped in the car to meet up with them. 

That's me wanting to go back to the comfort of my plush blanket and vanilla candle.
Ok. The guy downstairs is having some sort of karaoke party. At 3 o'clock in the afternoon. And it might be just him. But there is an intense techno beat happening.


I'll just be here laughing.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Sweater: Zach's  Jeans: thrifted  Boots: TJ Maxx  Socks: Target  Necklace: gift from Zach

Happy weekend! Stay warm and cozy.

Love,
Lindsay

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics