Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Friend Day


I think every day should be Friend Day. Just sayin'. I got to see two close friends today; close friends that distance keeps me from seeing very often. And it was just delightful. I love having delightful friends.


Today's outfit was a comfy fallback, but it's not quite my favorite. I can't wait to showcase this white blouse in a better way, because it's so fun and pretty. Once I have my full closet back, I'll give it its due.
It feels like my week at home is going too quickly, but I'm getting some good quality time in. I'm considering it my last break before I hit the ground running for 2011. As soon as I get back I have a callback and a music video shoot, and then there is no more rest for Lindsay! Intentionally. I need to rid myself of this post-graduation rut that has gone on for far too long. Productivity is the name of the game. 
Look out, 2011, Lindsay is a force to be reckoned with!


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Cardigan: Marshall's  White Blouse: gift from Zach's parents  Belt: thrifted  Jeans: Ann Taylor  Shoes: Target

Have a Friend Day soon. It makes life fun and worth it.

Love,
Lindsay

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics