Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Home Sweet Home

 I'm home in Wisconsin for the week, and boy does it feel good. A whole week with no rushing around to see everyone and do everything. It's glorious. I love being able to just sit and watch TV with my brother and sister and play Mario Kart with everyone at night. 


It's a winter wonderland here today, and my fabulous sister agreed to take my pictures. Her boyfriend took us out for breakfast this morning, which was heavenly, and tonight I get to go watch my stud of a brother play basketball. 
As much as I love having my own city life, I love being home. I love it. There's no place quite like it, and there never will be.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Sweater: Target  Striped Shirt, Pants: Ann Taylor   Socks: Target  Boots: Charlotte Russe

 Call your family today! Or if they're close, give them all a nice big hug. 

Love,
Lindsay
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics