Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's Gonna Be a Happy New Year


It's officially 2011. And who's excited?
This girl.
2011 is my year. It might not be my year in a big exciting way, but quietly, personally, it's going to be my year. I can feel it.


Zach and I had just the best New Year's Eve. We had our own little party, complete with party hats, card games, delicious drinks, and bacon-wrapped smokies. We skyped with my family to see the ball drop (and the Backstreet Boys!!!), and danced to our Michael Buble Pandora station. 


Perfection. There's no one I'd rather have been with to ring in the New Year.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Necklace: from a friend  Sweater: Target  Belt: thrifted  Skirt: Ann Taylor  Tights: Marshalls  Boots: Charlotte Russe


HAPPY 2011!
Love,
Lindsay

2 comments:

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

loving the boots!!

Lindsay Jean said...

Thank you! I wear them way too often.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics