Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mmmm Mustard


I love my mustard scarf. I wear it all the time. . . just not recently for some reason. But it's so very loved. Now if only I had a cardigan in the same color . . . 


It's always a good day when you wear bright lipstick. At least for me. I'm almost positive it's that way for everyone. Bright lipstick days are the best.


This is one of my favorite outfits that I've posted so far. I felt great and confident all day, and it's just very ME. I've been losing my ME style lately, and I'm snatching it back. Come back, Lindsay Style! You're mine!

This is also one of my most favorite Awkward Outtakes. It gave me a really good laugh when I saw it this morning. What am I doing? A Michael Jackson impersonation? A hunchbacked Michael Jackson? The world may never know.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Mustard scarf: Wal-mart?  White shirt: a friend's closet  Pants: Ann Taylor  Shoes: Target  Leaf Earrings: F21  Ring: my grandmother's

Have a delicious week!
Love,
Lindsay

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics