Monday, January 3, 2011

My Shoes Aren't Waterproof


My feet are wet. Thanks to the delightfully thin soles on my shoes and the Minnesota snow. The things we do for fashion.


Also, 2011? Still cold. As evidenced by my visible breath in the above photo. 


The indoor shots were decidedly more comfy. 
I did HTML coding tonight! Without stabbing my eyes out with bobby pins! I still have a long way to go, so expect some more layout changes in the coming weeks. But I have hope that eventually all the gibberish will make sense to me with the right amount of effort.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:

Cardigan, Skirt: Ann Taylor  Dress (worn as top): TJ Maxx  Belt: thrifted  Tights: Marshalls  Shoes: Charlotte Russe

For your enjoyment, I'll let you know that yes, there were people in the parking lot below that window, and yes, I'm sure they enjoyed the show.

Love,
Lindsay

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics