Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mystery Shirt


You guys should all own these pants. They are quite literally Magic Pants. Pants that are magical. Trust me on this one.


I'll be honest -- I have no idea where I got this shirt or how long I've had it. My guess is circa 2006, the early college years, so probably Kohl's . . . but I can't know for sure. Either way, it's probably not made any more.



I dreamed about HTML coding last night. No joke. I woke up with all these insane ideas that I have no clue how to create, so . . . more tutorials for me tonight!
I think it's time to go make myself some brinner. Breakfast-dinner. Egg sandwich and coffee, here I come! 



AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
White tee, Pants: Ann Taylor  Plaid Shirt: Girl Krazy (???)  Socks: Target  Boots: TJ Maxx  Necklace: family heirloom

Happy Wednesday, everyone! 

Love,
Lindsay

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics