Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Outfit from the Past

Zach is back in school. And my camera hasn't grown, so . . . outfit pictures are adjusting this week. I promise they'll be back! I just have to figure out how they're going to work from now on. 

I found these pictures of an outfit I once wore. In August. 
They're from back before we owned a full length mirror, and I needed to take pictures of myself in PhotoBooth to make sure I looked like a functioning human being in the morning. I'm not kidding.


I think I remember trying on like 10 outfits this day, because I was meeting some of Zach's extended family. I'm pretty sure this was the final decision.

Owl Necklace: F21  Blue Cardi, Floral Top, Jeans: thrifted

And sadly, no Awkward Outtake! My most sincere apologies. Please bear with me, as posting will be a little wonky this week. I'm having so much fun with this blog, and I hope you are too!

Love,
Lindsay

1 comments:

Kelly said...

did you just use the word "wonky"? I think that can be considered your awkward outtake...haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics