Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ponytail Girl

You guys, my hair is in a ponytail.
This is a big deal. My hair hasn't fit into a ponytail since . . . 2008.
Today's ponytail took a lot of bobby pins and hairspray, but it's still a ponytail. And that's something.



I know I wore this scarf in the last post . . . and this red sweater a few days ago. But c'mon. I'm living out of a floral carpet bag for the week. And they're cute.
Today is my last day on the home front, and then it's back to the city and Zach for me. It was so nice to be able to come home and relax with my family and enjoy their company instead of running errands the whole time.  I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things though, starting with my callback tomorrow night!



 AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Scarf:  H&M  Red Sweater:  Marshalls  Cardigan: Ann Taylor  Jeans: Kohl's  Boots: Charlotte Russe

Love,
Lindsay

P.S. Thanks to my freaking awesome sister for taking my photos this week!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics