Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Madness

We had such a great weekend filming the music video! We were working with the Lenstory Films team to create a video for "Yourspace" by The Brutes.
 It was such a great experience, and I am so grateful to have been a part of it. Everyone was so awesome to work with; and having done a film with the group in the fall, I was really looking forward to working with them again. We had a great group of extras/dancers (Zach among them), and my acting partner, Bengi, was so fun to work with. I can't wait to see the finished product!
The hair/makeup people were incredible, and they made me look like a rock star. I felt pretty freakin' hot.


Here's Zach looking all classy and whatnot. What a stud.

I got little crazy colored extension clips in my hair!


Halfway through the shoot today, Zach and I realized it was our anniversary. And we had BOTH forgotten it with all the craziness. So now we're off to create something delicious and bacon-filled for dinner. What a perfect weekend.

Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

Katie said...

That sounds like an awesome experience! Please post when it's completed. Also, thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments.

Ramsey said...

Gorgeous! And how cute is Zach!?! We completely don't celebrate an aniversary. I guess we never really declared our relationship official.

Molly said...

Your hair and makeup ARE beautiful! Sounds like the video shoot was a blast. Happy LATE anniversary. :)

Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics