Friday, January 7, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Thanks to Tatiana over at Love, Life, Lace, I've decided to end my week with a Weekly Gratitude post. Her thankful posts always put a smile on my face and remind me of the little blessings in my life. 


--I'm grateful to have an understanding boss who gave me another week off to be with my family to make up for my extremely short Christmas break and who let me punch out and curl up in the back room with a heating pad when I had awful cramps yesterday.
--I'm grateful for the two amazing films I saw this week that inspired, awed, and shocked me. Black Swan and The Fighter.
--I'm grateful to my Cocoa Latte and Egg Sandwich Maker (and in conjunction, my best friend Amy Love) for my making my mornings so delightful.
--I'm grateful for the "aha!" moment I had with HTML this week that made me realize it IS possible!
--I'm grateful that I have an amazing family that I love visiting every chance I get.
--I'm grateful that I was able to spend a lovely afternoon with my dear friend Christine before she made the big move to NYC!
--This week, I am mostly grateful for Zach, who has been so incredibly patient, loving and sweet while I've been frustrated and moody. He is the constant example of being the bigger person, and I have no idea how I got so lucky.

P.S. I'm also grateful for Zach's new haircut that makes his pretty face that much more visible.

Attractive.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics