Friday, January 14, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


 It's Weekly Gratitude time again! And I have so much to be thankful for this week. Here are just a few:

--my wonderful, amazing family for spending a wonderful, amazing week with me.

--my new Chapstick for staying in the exact shape I like it.

--friendships that kick the butts of time and distance.

--my sister and Amy Love, for putting up with my various expressions of frustration when it came to photo issues: muttering to myself, sighing, yelling, growling, etc.

--the electric blanket on my bed at home, for making bedtime so so cozy.

--my trusty car, Sid, for toughing out all the long distance traveling I use her for.

--my parents' coffee. For some reason it's always better than what I can make.

--Mario Kart. For being a traditional activity that I never get tired of.

Happy Weekend!

Love, 
Lindsay

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics