Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Summer visit in Chillicothe with Beatus . . . is it summer yet?!

 This week FLEW by! It feels like I was just sitting here writing about last week's blessings. Well, THIS week, I am thankful for:

--Snow-covered Wisconsin. My drive back to the Twin Cities on Sunday was just beautiful. Long stretches of highway with just nothing but white hills and trees.

--Phil from Modern Family. So splendidly awkward and wonderful. "That's coconuts. You're super delightful."

--Having enough time in the morning to drink my coffee peacefully while I read blogs.

--All the blogs I read. They're all so unique and put a smile on my face every morning.

--My wonderful evening with Beatus. I never ever get tired of seeing my friends.

--Long underwear. For helping me brave the wind chill to walk to work every day.

--All of the audition opportunities I've had this week. I'm finally getting back into the swing of things and out of my acting rut.

--Again, my trusty car, Sid. For loving me even when I blast epic music and sing along really loudly, and for coming through (usually) in this bitter cold weather.

It's FRIDAY! Have a lovely weekend! Zach and I are going to be shooting a music video with Lenstory Films (check out their film "Not My Midnight" on the home page. I'm in that!). I can't wait to share the experience with you, so check back soon!

Love,
Lindsay

1 comments:

Ramsey said...

I love love love long underwear...only I live in Florida, so I pretty much only wear mine to sleep. They are white. Cute. And isn't coffee time in the morning the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics