Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Mill City Museum, Minneapolis

 Here are some things that made my week happy:

--Sleep. Glorious sleep. If I could be an old lady and in bed by 9 every night, I'd be a happy camper.

--my new coffee mug from Goodwill with horses on it. Your handle is the perfect shape, and even though Zach mocked my love for you, once he picked you up, he, too, was amazed by your perfection,

--Spring. The fact that it has to come sometime (soon), right? . . . . Right?!

--The enormous spectrum of human life and experience. Zach and I saw a screening of Fela! last night at the Guthrie. Beauuuuuutiful. I think I need to go sign myself up for a dance class or two.

--Zach. For getting me free tickets to the Guthrie and for being oh-so-patient and loving. And pretty.

--The great people I worked with last weekend on the music video. What a fun, professional group of artists! I can't wait to finish filming and to see the final product!

--My upcoming show that starts rehearsals next month. I just finished reading the script this week and YEAH. I think it's going to be something special. I can't wait to sink my teeth into some theatre again!

It's the weekend, y'all. Do a dance.
Love,
Lindsay

2 comments:

Ramsey said...

There is nothing more splendid than the perfect coffee mug. Give me function over beauty.

Molly said...

I'm pretty stinkin' jealous that you got to see Fela!
Thank you for stopping by my blog so that I could discover yours. It's nice to "meet" you.

Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics