Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Why I Decided to Create a Style Blog in the Midst of a Minnesota Winter . . .


. . . because I'm crazy. That's why.
It is COLD. My poor frozen tootsies are not happy with me.


Those are the "I'm cold, so I'll dance in order to get interesting pictures and to keep my arms from freezing off my torso" picture sequence.


In other news, our apartment smells like vanilla/heaven and is toasty like a very comfortable oven. So I'm recovering very nicely.



AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Shirt: Ann Taylor  Necklace: family heirloom (my grandfather's old charms)  Belt: from a friend  Skirt: thrifted  Boots: TJ Maxx
 
Anyone in California want a visitor?

Love, 
Lindsay

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics