Saturday, January 29, 2011

Zippetydoodah


pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

Today was a great day. It's the red lipstick. FOH REALZ. (yeah I'm cool like that.)
I had the sweetest client come into work, and she was so fun! Totally brightened my day. 
Plus. PLUS! These shoes are awesome.

Confession: I buy cheap shoes. All the time. And they always hurt. And I always end up giving them to Goodwill. 
Confession Part Two: Never again. These were only like $20 more than I normally spend on shoes, and they're heavenly. No blisters after a full first day of wearing them. I'm in love.


I hope your weekend is as delightful as mine. It's Cocoa Latte time.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Cardigan: thrifted  White Tee, Jeans: Ann Taylor  Shoes: Famous Footwear  Necklace: gift from Zach
 Love,
Lindsay

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics