Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10/30, a Zach themed outfit



Did you all have a lovely Valentine's Day? We did. It was more like Valentine's Week for us. Lots of dining out (and dining in: indoor picnics are awesome) and fun together.

pic name

pic name

Have you guys seen "Catch Me If You Can"? I think I was probably the only one who hadn't. We watched it the other night, and I think I'll be starting my life as a con artist on Thursday. 
Seriously (all illegality and ethics aside), this guy was awesome. What a life, huh? 
Plus, in the movie of my life, I totally want Leo DiCaprio to play the part of Lindsay. I think he'd do me justice.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
White Top: friend's closet  Jeans: Kohl's  Boots: TJ Maxx  Belt: Zach's  Necklace: gift from Zach  Watch: gift from Zach's parents

I think I'm keeping this belt of Zach's. We'll see if he notices.

Love,
Lindsay

P.S. I'm on twitter now. Feel free to tweet at me. I'll be tweeting post updates. And other random stuff.

6 comments:

Lula said...

You look lovely! That shirt is really really nice. Oh and Leo... don't even get me started on Leo. He's the boss!

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

looking good, lady!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

tell me about it. he did all those things and now he works for the government. that's the life.

Write it in Lipstick

Mindy W said...

Hi Lindsay! Thanks for leaving me a comment! It's so fun hearing from fellow 30 for 30 remixers. Love today's classic look! All the best! Mindy
www.mindywebbphotography.com/wordpress

Lise said...

I love this look, its so crisp and classic. And I love your hair too, I'm thinking of getting mine cut shorter and you have exactly the pretty.polished length I hope to get my hairdresser to create!

Molly said...

There is a reason that classics are classic. Your outfit says it all. Crisp, clean and understated. You look great!

{Here's hoping Zach doesn't EVER miss that belt!!}

Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics