Wednesday, February 16, 2011

11/30, holy crapola it's beautiful outside


pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

My windows are open. The breeze is iiiiiiincredible. I wore my big puffer coat to walk to work today, and I just felt silly. Here in Minnesota, 45 degrees means beach time. Time to go get my tan on.


I have to make a confession. I bought a pair of pants at work today. And then I wore them for 20 minutes, realized they were too big, and had to return them. So it doesn't count! But I still felt guilty, so there. Dole me out a penance.

 Is it too early in the 30x30 to be frustrated? I want to wear my other clothes! They miss me, I can tell! Their cries at night are too much to bear. 
Ok, I'm exaggerating. I'll get over it. On the bright side, I really am getting some insight into the pieces I NEED, as opposed to things I WANT.
Which is the point. 


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Navy Cardi: thrifted  Dress (worn as top), Skirt: Ann Taylor  Belt: thrifted  Tights: Marshall's  Shoes: Famous Footwear
I'm off to conduct a cornbread experiment. Hopefully I can report back with a smile.

 Love,
Lindsay

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Navy and black is one of my very favorite color combinations. It always looks so chic.

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

45 is beach time. No way Jose. I'm from AZ originally and beach time is 80 for me. LOL.

Plush Matryoshka in Tropical

Monica said...

This outfit is so smart and chic. I love the classic feel with the adorable booties. I'm following your blog, stop by mine: oldirtyd.blogspot.com

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

cute, cute! love the shoes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics