Thursday, February 17, 2011

12/30, I'm in a cave.


pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

Last night, I called our internet provider because our uber-cheap six-month promotion had ended. The woman told me she could either give me a $10 discount for another six months, OR I could add on basic TV and get $20 off for six months.
Seriously? What kind of backwards baloney is that?
I took it. Obviously.

So . . . if we wanted to drag the TV out of the closet and hook it up, we could watch The Office live! Instead of on the internet the next day!


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Red Sweater: Target  Scarf: gift from my momma  Jeans: Ann Taylor  Shoes: Charlotte Russe  Cave: c/o the University of Minnesota

The TV will probably stay in the closet. But it's nice to have the option.

Love,
Lindsay

P.S. See you tomorrow for my Weekly Gratitude!

8 comments:

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

cute pics!

Gabriella said...

Lovely outfit!

ChiccaStyle said...

Great shots and nice outfit!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

Todays Awkward out take make me giggle! Love it. Im following you, love you to stop by my blog again. Thanks for the comment lady!
oldirtyd.blogspot.com

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

where are you? A subway, a cave? LOL. Good deal on internet.

Write it in lipstick

Erin Willett said...

Very cute! I need a scarf like this :)

visit heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

aaez said...

haha that cave photo, your blog makes me laugh everyday. thank you for that! and yes you should join in on the awkward and awesome thursdays! have a great weekend!

D Underdog Fashionistas said...

Such interesting backdrop. Love it! Oh and love love love your green flats. An outfit that really inspires me and something I would wear. I think I'm such a flat shoe person.. basically have a rack filled with flat shoes. Now I just need more colours. Kekekeke..
-StephAnna-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics