Monday, February 21, 2011

13/30, My weekend: pancakes, incense, and Lost. Oh yeah, and snow.



pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

We had a pancake feast last night, and I'm going to tell you about it. We made peanut butter pancakes, topped them off with ice cream and fruit, and had a Lost (oh, Charlie, how I missed you!) marathon (thanks, Stephanie!). It was more like dessert than dinner, and I am not ashamed in the least.

We also toured some apartments this weekend, and one of the residents was burning incense of some sort. We were in the there less than 2 minutes, and now our entire apartment smells like it. I feel like I need to deep clean the carpet and throw out our coats.
Which would be irresponsible, considering it's Snowmaggedon outside again. 
Thanks, Midwest! I love you . . . really . . . I do.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
White Shirt: friend's closet  Cardigan, Pants: Ann Taylor  Scarf: H&M  Belt: thrifted  Boots: TJ Maxx

Do you need a laugh to start your Monday off right? Here. You're very welcome.


Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

Jo said...

I love this outfit! So cute and still very cozy.

Ramsey said...

You always look so darling and pulled together! And I could so go for a pancake fest right now!

Kate said...

I almost bought that scarf, and now I definitely wish I did. Cute remix!

xo,
kate
Undeniable Style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics