Wednesday, February 23, 2011

15/30, my glamorous life and a remix recap



pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

I'm having an intense kind of writer's block. Like the kind where you sit and stare blankly at the screen, thinking with all your might, and . . . nothing.

Zach is currently giving me suggestions instead of writing a paper.
"You could . . . write about how you burned yourself on your oatmeal." (It's true. I did.)
"You could write about what you did at work today." (Folded sweaters. Life changing.)
"You could write about how I hate this paper because I can't snuggle."(Precious.)
"You could write about the squirrels." (Been there. Done that. Yesterday.)

He gave up.

I'm sorry my life is so terribly interesting. You guys must be so envious.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Cardigan, Jeans: Ann Taylor  Sequin Tank: Target  Scarf: ?  Boots: TJ Maxx
I think tomorrow is promising to be more exciting. Maybe I'll set off some firecrackers.

Love,
Lindsay

P.S. We're halfway through the 30x30 remix! Check out my remixes to date:




pic name

pic name

7 comments:

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

Fabulous, love wearing sequin during the day, and your scarf IS the perfect pop of colour. Congrats on being half way there, woot, woot! xx veronika

Love at First Shoe said...

Great job remixing!! Love how you styled everything!

D Underdog Fashionistas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D Underdog Fashionistas said...

Lindsay, love your fuschia scarf. Really adds a pop of colour into the outfit. Great job in remixing! Adore your style as it's so girl next door.I'm still so far away..Lol -StephAnna-

Misfits Vintage said...

Oh you are so CUTE! Love the sequins and the fuschia with denim and neutral - you're gorgeous.

Sarah xxx

Miss B said...

I love how colorful you are! I totally feel you on the writers block! There are totally days when the words just won't come. Here's hoping they are flowing tomorrow. You look cute either way :-)

Cydney said...

I love your blog! And those awkward outtakes, HA! Love. You also look smashing in a scarf.
Thanks for the comment love! It's nice to meetcha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics