Thursday, February 3, 2011

3/30, The New Kelly Ripa

Check out the Mystery Van behind me. I hope Scooby Doo lives in my neighborhood.

pic name

pic name

Not quite my favorite outfit, but hey. They can't all be winners.
It's not like it would land me on People of Walmart or anything.
So it succeeds in my book.



Sometimes at work, when there are no clients in, we play style challenges with the newest collections. Today's was "You're going to be guest hosting with Regis on Regis & Kelly, and you need to convince the producers to give you Kelly Ripa's job." 
It's too bad you couldn't have seen my outfit, because I'm pretty sure it would win.
Although Kelly "Ripped" Ripa could totally beat me up.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Dress, Cardigan: Ann Taylor  Belt:Boots: TJ Maxx  Tights:  Marshall's

It's Thursday. A.k.a Almost Friday. Do the dance of joy.

Love,
Lindsay

2 comments:

Kathrine said...

Like the teal (it's teal, right?) with the purple!!! I even more like your sense of humor. :)

maggeygrace said...

Haha, you're so funny. That's so cool that your work does that- it sounds like fun! I love your boots and your bravery to wear lots of colors!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics