Friday, February 4, 2011

4/30, Apparently I don't notice things.

You didn't think you'd be seeing Mr. Striped Shirt again so soon, did you?
Well, you thought wrong. He's back, and he's got red lips again.

pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

 Here's how aware I am of my surroundings: I JUST noticed that all those trees behind me (on my street. That I walk down every day) still have leaves! What? How is that possible?
My 4th grade science is escaping me. What kind of tree is that?


That's me being oblivious to the trees.
La, la, la, I see no trees.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
White Button-up: friend's closet  Striped Tee, Jeans: Ann Taylor  Shoes: Famous Footwear

It's Superbowl weekend! Can you handle it?
If you haven't decided what team to root for, I've decided for you.
The Green Bay Packers.
There. Easy. You're welcome.

Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

Savannah said...

Love your lipstick, & those shoes are great. I'm totally rooting for the packers! :) Clay Matthews brother place at my school so I basically have to! ;)

Dee said...

They look like oak trees.... do they have acorns in the fall? The leaves will fall off in the spring.

Ebony said...

Bam! I can see all but one of your pics so yayyyyyyy improvement :) I love the casual white shirt under the striped top. It's so timeless and stylish. You look great! Almost as great as those trees rocking leaves in winter... they're starting a new trend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics