Tuesday, February 8, 2011

6/30, I wasted this outfit on a scam.

So I'm wearing it again to work today.

pic name

pic name

Long story short, I was lured into a scammy scam-filled meeting with perky compliments and fast talking confusion. Turns out, they wanted me to sell Diet Magic Pills. 
Oh yeah. And pay them $150 to do it.


That's my skeptical face.
I booked it to my car and left them crying.
And now my tights are sad that I wasted them on such scammery.
They feel used.


In lieu of sending them to therapy, I'm just giving them extra love and a bowl of ice cream.



AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
White Shirt: friend's closet  Striped Tee, Skirt: Ann Taylor  Tights: Marshall's  Belt: thrifted  Shoes: Famous Footwear  Watch: gift from Zach's parents 
Moral of the story: Don't wear your favorite tights to sketchy meetings. Or . . . don't go to sketchy meetings.

Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

la mì said...

Wonderful blog!^^
HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss :D

marti
Glamour Marmalade
http://www.glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/

Ramsey said...

Love how you paired those shoes with those tights. Professional look without one ounce of boring!

Katie said...

But your tights are such a great color! Maybe the scam wont get to them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics