Wednesday, February 9, 2011

7/30, 7 random things.


pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

The ever-so-lovely Renee tagged me in her Versatile Blogger post earlier this week.
That was oh-so-sweet of her, right? Check out her site; she's crazy talented and adorable.
So now, I get to tell you seven random things about me that will probably not change your life.


1. I have a Chapstick addiction. There is always one in my pocket, and I put it on every ten minutes. Ok, that was an exaggeration. But it's a lot. I probably need professional help.

2. I walk four miles round trip to work every day. Yup. Even in the Minnesota winter. Why not get a work out and save some money on parking in the process? Plus, it makes my long underwear feel loved.

3. I don't get why everyone raves about How I Met Your Mother. Am I missing something?

4. When I was little, I wanted to be a ballerina, an author, a librarian, a singer, and an actress. And the Little Mermaid.

5. The Time Traveler's Wife is my favorite book, and it will be yours too when you read it. Don't see the movie.

6. I have an irrational fear of oompaloompas. 

7. When I was 17, I got into a car accident with a guy named Robert Downey Jr.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Sweater: Target  Jumper (worn as skirt): Maurice's  Belt: thrifted  Socks: Target  Boots: Charlotte Russe  Owl Necklace: F21

Life-changing, right? You're welcome.

Love,
Lindsay

2 comments:

Jo said...

That's so awesome that you walk to work and back everyday!! What a great way to decompress from your day, and get in your exercise. Do you change into running shoes to walk or do you just always wear flats?

Feathers said...

I loved your list of facts....I haven't read The Time Traveler's Wife or seen the movie, but I believe your assessment. Isn't the book ALWAYS better? Pretty much. Great red sweater, and I like how you include daily outtakes. We all have them, right?

Stephanie
http://stephthebird.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics