Thursday, February 10, 2011

8/30, I can't wait until the dirty snow is gone.


pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

This outfit needed a little pizazz. A little something to spice it up. I don't know if it's the beige, or the dirty snow, or what, but it's just a little bland.
But I'm over it. It's a combination of my 30 pieces that I've never tried before. And I'm not naked. 
So all in all, it's a good day.

Hey! Zach had a big audition for a pretty kick-butt summer acting job and . . . drum roll . . . he was cast in a pretty kick-butt role! He's kind of awesome, and I'm really proud of him.
Now he can be my sugar daddy this summer.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
White Shirt: friend's closet  Plaid Shirt: Kohl's  Cardigan, Jeans: Ann Taylor  Shoes: Target
 Now I'm thinking about summer. Baby steps, Lindsay. Spring is on its way.

Love,
Lindsay

1 comments:

Brittney said...

baby steps indeed. i practically have my bathing suit hanging on my bedroom doorknob, at the ready for some temps above 40. sighhh... and, um, i LOVE the layering here. that pop of red plaid inbetween white and tan is interesting and perfect. love it.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics