Friday, February 11, 2011

9/30, a little sparkle for your friday


It should definitely be Saturday. Am I right? It feels like a Saturday.
Maybe it's the sequins talking.

pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

We went out to a Mongolian grill place last night with Zach's family and YUM. I'm still full. You can pile like 5 bowls full of all the goodness you want, and then they grill it all up for you with their special sauces, and you leave incredibly fat and happy. I'm pretty sure it's heaven. 
Except in heaven there would be butter pecan ice cream for dessert.


What do you know? I've got some butter pecan in my freezer right now. Heaven might not be that far a reach after all.

AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Striped Tee, Jeans: Ann Taylor  Sequin Tank: Target  Boots: Charlotte Russe

I hope you all have the loveliest of Valentine's weekends. Any lovey-dovey plans?

Love,
Lindsay

5 comments:

Jo said...

Hooray for sequins on Friday! I'm also wearing sequins today. I don't know when I'll get around to posting photos but know that you have a buddy in Sparklesville today.

Kathrine said...

GREAT combo!!!! You look very cool. And chic. I love to wear sequins during the day. It confuses people. :)

No special plans. Just taking time for one another.

Have a great weekend yourself!
xoxo

D Underdog Fashionistas said...

Love the sequin top. It's so cute! Hooray..to sequin Friday indeed. Love your combo. Btw, thanks for stopping by. Cheers-

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

love the sparkles and stripes, oh and the awkward outtake photo. so funny.

Write it in lipstick

aaez said...

ohh your lipstick, i love. so bright and fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics