Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Look at these pretty faces. You wish they were your siblings, right?!

What am I grateful for this week? Here's a list.

 --my family. For having awesome Skype/phone conversations with me. I miss you like crazy!

--Zach's family. For giving us a free vacuum cleaner, and for being so fun and loving. It's so nice to feel the family love when mine is so far away.

--The Packers. Hellooooooooo Superbowl!!! So excited for VICTORY on Sunday!
*if I'm weeping in all my photos next week, you'll know that the Packers lost. 

--The wonderful women I helped at work this week. I get lots of great ladies in there, but this week was exceptional.

--heat being included in our rent. I can't imagine how sickening our energy bill would be without that sweet deal.

--All the new visitors to my blog, and all the sweet sweet comments. You guys make my day!


Now go out and play in the snow!

5 comments:

Kathrine said...

Hey Lindsay! Just wanted to drop by and wish you a wonderful weekend! Have fun :)

Kelly said...

those pictures of us are sickly. thank you

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

great pictures :) haha and I agree.... skype is the best!

Sarah said...

holla holla for heat being included in rent. It's seriously saving me so much money because I have that thing cranked up to the max lately! And jealous of a new free vacuum cleaner, mine pooped out on me:(
Wearing It On My Sleeves

Lula said...

How awesome is it that heat's included in your rent! My parents pay a FORTUNE for ours, seriously, it's my will that's slowly going away.
I'm new to your blog and so far loving it!
Big kiss to ya missy!
Lula

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics