Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekly Gratitude




--Zach. Zach. Zach! He's so freaking nice to me. And hilarious. Last night when I was being lazy (and a little whiny), he told me I was acting like "a hill of beans." I had the "essence of a hill of beans."

--The Pack winning the Superbowl. Seriously, I was excited for the game, but I had no idea how happy I would be that they won. I'm feeling so much Wisconsin pride this week, it's unreal.

--Can I get a fist pump for being healthy?! Zach and I were both feeling the onset of congestion and sore throats, but we thwarted it with a bag of oranges and sample Emergen-C packets. 

--Candles! Because when we make fish for dinner, that smell stays. But we cover it with pumpkin spice.

--Coffee. Perfect, delicious, wonderful coffee. With just the right amount of cream and the teeeeeeeeniest bit of sugar. I'm drinking it in my horse mug right now. Mmmmmmmm......

--The skyways in downtown Minneapolis. Did you guys know it's the largest continuous system in the world?! It links 70 city blocks for over 7 miles. And I just figured out how to navigate my way to work in them, saving my nose from a little extra time in the cold.

--The guy that stopped into work and handed out free tickets to RollerDome. Can you say "cheesy Valentine's date night"?

--All the blogs I read that help make my morning routine. Such a wonderful way to start the day!

Do the Friday dance!

Love,
Lindsay

Ok, folks, I need to know. It's getting-to-know-you time. How do you take your coffee?

7 comments:

krisandkel said...

Such a good idea to recap all of this at the end of the week! Thanks for sharing :)

<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

mmm pumpkin spice... Candles make everything better.

i am living your 30/30 looks

Write it in lipstick

H Rija said...

Aww seems like a special week and you have some cute outfit posts!!

(New Follower)

Http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com/

Lula said...

I like my coffee black with a wee bit of sugar! I need to get those Emergen-C things, I'm congested NON-STOP lately and it's killin' me! Softly. Haha kidding.

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

cute post, girl! i love flavored creamer in my coffee :)

happy, happy weekend!!

Katie said...

Great list! I need to do this.

Molly said...

It sounds like we just might be coffee twinsies!!

I had no idea about those skyways in Minneapolis (not that I've ever been to Minneapolis... to know) but what a killer idea. Super cool.

Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics