Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

 It's been a wonderful week. Here are some of the things that made it wonderful!

--this heavenly weather. I know it's just a tease, but I saw real live grass today! And jumped in a puddle! It's beginning to look a lot like spring, people.

--my upcoming rehearsals for Antigone. It's so refreshing and invigorating to be doing script work again. 


 --my beautiful girlfriends with whom I got to catch up this week, and the amazing opportunities that are being given to them! They've all landed some pretty spectacular jobs recently, and I'm so happy for them!

--10 for $10 Chapstick at Rainbow. I saved $3.50, and I'm stocked up for a good few weeks now. Kidding. Months. I hope.

--this note I found in my journal yesterday. When did I write this? I can't know. But it's damn good advice.


--phone conversations with my family on my walks to and from work.

--some really fun conversations with my co-workers! We had some truly hilarious exchanges this week.

--real live Valentines! In the mail! From my best friend! I luf you, Love.


I hope your week was as delightful as mine, and I wish you the most splendid of weekends!

Love,
Lindsay

1 comments:

Kenziefaith said...

How cute is that card?! Looks like you had an awesome week. Great idea for a post!!

KF x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics