Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekly Gratitude



--See those people up there? They're pretty awesome. Mostly because they're related to me, but also because they're just really cool.

--I don't know if I've mentioned this lately, but my boyfriend is so fun to be with. Especially when we have ridiculous fights about cooking pancakes and see great theatre together.

--my best friend, Amy Love! Who I get to see this weekend and who makes me feel so loved by being so excited every time I come home!

--King Lear. What a moving, incredibly human performance. It's definitely in my top 5 of "greatest acting moments ever." What a great way to get me excited for my upcoming rehearsals!

--Modern Family. 'Nuff said.

--The fantastic group of people I met today at the Children's Hospital. I saw a live taping of their interactive kid's show, and it's such a cool thing that they do for those kids. I'm hoping to be more involved with it soon!


It's a shorter list this week, but it's packed full of wonderfulness!
Happy weekend, folks.

Love,
Lindsay

1 comments:

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

ahhh, i'm so obsessed with modern family!!

have a lovely weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics