Wednesday, March 2, 2011

oh, that thing called life


pic name

pic name

Here are some pieces of what I wore today. The color mixing made for a pretty happy day.

Guys! I have exciting news! I have some big auditions coming up! And we're finishing the music video this weekend! And I'm using a lot of exclamation marks!

I'm super thrilled/overwhelmed by my busy week, but it means my blog posting this week has been less than exciting. Sorry for that! I'll be back on Friday for my Weekly Gratitude, and then hopefully I can resume with my 30x30 photos on Monday. I swear I'll finish this challenge, even if it takes me to July!

Ok. I promise it won't take me until July. I'm so ready to get the other side of my closet in on a little blog action.

Ok. Aaaaaaand break!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics