Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter . . .


This video was exactly what I needed to see today.

I had the day off today, and I was actually really bored. Surprisingly nothing on my to-do list.
Zach said, "Write a book."
I said, "Yeah. But I don't have any interesting ideas."

I've said that countless times when trying to write or create something, may it be a poem, a performance, or a blog post. Of course I have interesting things to say. We all do. 

Three hours later, I found this video. I feel interesting again : )

Love,
Lindsay

1 comments:

Anik Milk said...

When I have nothing to do I start planning what I would like to do in the nearest future. I find interesting place to visit, interesting books to read and so on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics