Monday, March 21, 2011

See that? That's a spring jacket.



pic name

pic name

It feels like I talk about the weather quite a bit on this blog. I guess it's just the easiest thing to talk about when you have nothing to say. And also I am just SO. SICK. of winter. Hi, Winter! You've overstayed your welcome. Please come back next year.
But it's officially spring now. Which means I can officially wear my new spring jacket, even if the temperature tells me I still need my fleece-lined numbers. I defy you, temperature!

We're pretty sure Nigel and Rupert are no more. And possibly Winston. There are some unrecognizable squirrels chillin' in their place lately, and no sign of our little friends. C'est la vie. I'll just keep thinking they ventured down to the ground once the snow started melting and found a better home. Or a squirrely hatch full of acorns and a save-the-world button to push.

I've been watching too much Lost.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
Jacket: H&M  Top: um...?  Jeans: Ann Taylor  Shoes: I think Kohl's?  Necklaces: F21
It's Mmmmmmonday! Hope you had your wheaties!

Love,
Lindsay

5 comments:

Anik Milk said...

I love the necklace and the shirt combo! Look fabolous!
And that lipstick suit you so well!

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

Gorgeous, love how you styled this so chic & perfectly urban. Adore the red lipstick too, and yes bye, bye cold weather. xx veronika

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

look how cute you are! this might be my favorite outfit yet.

Samantha said...

You are adorable.

aaez said...

love that jacket, is it from old navy because i've been meaning to pick it up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics