Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This is an outfit. And I'm sleepy.



pic name

pic name

I wore this to church with Zach's fam on Sunday. And then we ate ribs. Lots of them. I used my mad rib-eating skillz to keep my shirt nice and white.
I am thrilled beyond measure that we got to turn the clocks ahead, but dang if it didn't screw up my sleep schedule. I am exhausted. And therefore will nap right after I post this.

Zach is staying at his parents' house for his spring break this week, so I get the apartment to myself for a few days. I'll be going wild and watching lots of Gilmore Girls, cleaning the bathroom, and sleeping on the couch. It's gonna be awesome. Foh realz.


AWKWARD OUTTAKE OF THE DAY:
White Shirt: friend's closet  Belt, Skirt: thrifted  Boots (that you can't see): TJ Maxx

What do you like to do when you have the house to yourself?

Love,
Lindsay

4 comments:

Renee B. said...

Bah!! You are always so cute!! Love the skirt and shirt combo!

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

lookin sharp, lady!

Ann said...

love the belt!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Your blog is so cute, love it! Definitely a great outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics