Tuesday, March 22, 2011

time for a little link love


Postsecret
Here are some internet gems I'm loving on this rainy Tuesday.

The Pioneer Woman's lovely little post about her kitty. I love me some pet love.

These shoes. Such a fine line between need and want.

Do you guys know about these folks? They make me smile every day.

Take a trip down memory lane with Nick Pitera's One-Man Disney Movie. And then check out the rest of his stuff. Holy talent, Batman.

If this video doesn't make you want to pack your suitcase and take the red-eye to Europe, I don't know what will.

Happy surfing!

Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

LCR said...

love this idea! thanks for the links, and very cute blog:)
xo
L

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

thanks for the fun links!!

gizosafe said...

Excellent post I must say.. Simple but yet interesting and engaging.. Keep up the awesome work!

online pharmacy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics