Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


photo a la 2009, a few months after we started dating

--The teenager who sped by me on his bike and ever so politely said, "Excuse me. Sorry about that." For real. Gave me hope for our youth.
-My dad, for taking such good care of me and my car.
-My momma, for taking such good care of me and my now well-stocked refrigerator.
-Audition opportunities. Even when they don't go so well. I'm so lucky to live in a city that supports the arts and has such an expansive theatre community.
-My always amazing boyfriend, who buys me Oreos at the gas station when I'm having a bad day, and then proceeds to help me finish the entire package.

TGIF, right? See you Monday!

Love,
Lindsay

2 comments:

Sydney said...

AAAAH Friday!! I agree!

LiveLoveDressup said...

So cute!
I hope you have a great weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics