Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Here's what's made my week happy:

--that view of the sunrise this morning. Nothing like a good sunrise to get your day going. (Sorry the view of our parking lot isn't all that incredible.)

--Operation Apartment Hunt 2011 seems to be working out. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

--Adele's Rolling in the Deep. I listened to it on repeat for my entire walk home today.

--instant streaming Netflix. What a wonderful thing.

--the weekend! Hello! Welcome back! I'm going to use you to be outside, and rollerblade, and take pictures, and hang out with Zach's fam. It'll be awesome, promise. (Ok, I lied about the "being outside" part. I just checked the weather and it's supposed to snow again. Awesome.)

--my fabulous friends I saw last weekend. Love them. So much.

--colored tights. If there's anything besides bright lipstick that can make my day happy, it's colored tights.

--and last but not least, the promise of spring. And everything it brings. See those blue skies down there? Perfection.


Have a wonderful weekend! Let me know if you have any awesome shenanigans planned.

Love,
Lindsay

1 comments:

summertime dreams said...

My awesome shenanigans consist of hiding from a blizzard. Exciting. I so share your excitement for more snow lol. Keep warm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics