Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekly Gratitude



In light of the suffering in Japan this week, I have SO MUCH to be grateful for. The little blessings in my life are that much clearer to me. I have a roof over my head, food in my cupboards, and clothes on my back. And on top of it, I have awesome family and friends who are healthy and happy.

I'm so grateful for the lives that have been saved, and for the heroes that are working there to help repair Japan's spirit. I hope everyone is keeping them in their thoughts.

Here are some hopeful stories to lift your spirits. Have a tissue ready.

Julie posted this quote a few days ago, and I'd like to share it with you. Cherish your days and your people.

“Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure that you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day, I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut and raise my hands to the sky and want, more than anything else, your return.”

Love,
Lindsay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content found here is property of Living with Lindsay, unless otherwise stated. Please contact before using any material at lindsayjeanstyle@gmail.com.
Web Analytics